1. Refer someone using the form located on this page. Click Submit. (Note: There is no limit to the number of referrals you send.)
2. Each of your referrals will receive an email from TELUS asking them to validate their employment
3. Your referrals will each be required to verify their employment with their name and email address or proof of employment into the e-Verification System before activating a phone. They must use the link in the email to verify their employment.
4. Your referrals will then each receive a personalized, one-time discount code, which must be used to receive the TELUS EPP member discount.
5. Your referrals are then able to, and required to activate a phone with TELUS EPP on a 2-year term.
6. You and your co-worker will then both receive a $50 bill credit in 1-2 bill cycles after the referral’s activation.
7. To make a referral under the TELUS Refer a Co-worker Program, you must be a current TELUS Employee Purchase Plan (“EPP”) customer. To be eligible for the $50 bill credit, your referrals must be members of an EPP-eligible organization and activate a phone with TELUS EPP on a 2-year plan. After activation, you and your colleague will each receive a $50 bill credit, which will appear 1 or 2 bill cycles after your colleague’s activation. There is no limit to the number of referrals.
1. To make a referral as part of the TELUS EPP Referral, the referrer must be a current TELUS EPP customer.
2. The customer must accept the program terms to participate in the Refer a Coworker program.
3. Valid for all referrals. To be eligible for the $50 bill credit, the referee must activate a device with TELUS within 60 days on a 2-year in-market plan (CIL plans excluded). There is no limit to the number of referrals.
4. Bill credits are not eligible for referring existing customers and customers migrating from TELUS consumer postpaid.
5. Bill credits are not eligible for adding a new line on an existing TELUS account.
6. To be eligible for the referral credit, the customer must have active service with TELUS and be in good standing when the credits are applied.
7. Referrals cannot accept more than one referral offer as part of this Program. If they receive multiple offers, a credit will be applied to the account of the current TELUS customer whose referral they accepted through the Program.
8. TELUS assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, damaged or misdirected referrals or communications or for any failure of the website, for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or referral to be received by TELUS on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to a your (or any other person’s) computer related to or resulting from this program. TELUS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, cancel or suspend this program should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of TELUS, corrupt the security or proper administration of the program or for any other reason. Referrals are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, unintelligible, falsified, altered or tampered with or unlawful in any way. Referrals submitted by unauthorised means will be disqualified. In the event that it has been determined that a referral has been made in a manner not sanctioned by these terms, you and all of you referrals will be disqualified from this program and any referral credits that have been awarded will be deducted. You agree to abide by the terms of this program and the decisions of the TELUS team, which are final. The Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
9. TELUS Mobile may end the Program or change any of the terms at any time, without notice and without obligation to award any referral credits.